The Seven Cornerstone Statements
These statements are predicated on contemporary research findings from frontier science in its investigation of spiritually
transformative experiences and non-local manifestations of consciousness, as well as the timeless wisdom from the core pillar
teachings of the world's greatest spiritual teachers and major religions.
These statements are evidenced-based (e.g.data-driven) scientific premises, deductions, inferences, propositions and extrapolations.
Like any scientific endeavor they are subject to modification as new findings come forth from further research and investigation.
The Seven Statements are not new discoveries or insights and they do not constitute original thinking of any kind.
Rather, they are a summary distillation of ancient wisdom from the great mystics, sages and saints coupled with the pillar
cornerstone traditional teachings of the world’s major religions, combined with knowledge from contemporary frontier science
in its study of spiritually transformative experiences and non-local consciousness phenomena. As such, these statements reflect
the best comprehension of reality or universal truths formulated by human minds over millennia
of reflection, contemplation, experience, scholarly effort and formal research.
Living in accordance with The Seven Statements could dramatically change human nature, values, attitudes, behavior,
our relationship with one another and all living things, as well as our precious planet. Through a global process
of establishing their validity with sound scientific research and promoting their popular acceptance through creative
educational campaigns, humanity’s spiritual evolution may quicken.
The Seven Statements are as follows
- Some core aspect of consciousness extends beyond the brain and its processes, transcending physical form and existing
independently of it;
- This core aspect of consciousness or inner essence is eternal in nature, unbounded by space, time and matter,
able to manifest in other forms throughout the infinite spectrum of eternal existence;;
- All things in the Cosmos are interconnected at the quantum level, influencing each other non-locally and instantaneously,
implying that all things are one in the grand web of creation;
- The organizing principle of the Cosmos and the overarching purpose of evolution is unconditional love;
- There is a profound creative intelligence underlying the Universe from which all things originate and to which all things return;
- In an interconnected universe an intricate matrix of cause-effect relationships exists, suggesting that what we do
to others we do to ourselves, which means that we reap what we sow; and
- The good of the one and the good of the many are symbiotic, affirming the ancient wisdom that we ae only as strong
as our weakest link.
Indicators of Eternea's Success
Eternea's ongoing research efforts are intended to test, challenge and potentially reinforce the validity of these seven cornerstone statements.
To the extent Eternea succeeds in establishing the veracity of these statements through the research efforts of frontier science,
Eternea will be further empowered to inspire people all over the world to accept them as personal truths or convictions,
which in turn would then lead to major changes in individual perceptions of reality, hence values, attitudes and behavior.
The degree to which Eternea succeeds in its efforts to educate humanity about these statements and accept them as true should
result in a direct decrease in the following:
- War and violence
- Hunger and malnutrition
- Poverty and despair
- Illiteracy and ignorance
- Environmental degradation
- Gender and racial inequality
- Human and animal abuse
- Religious conflict and divisiveness
- Political oppression
- Greed and exploitation of others
- Substance abuse and addiction
- Suicide & clinical depression